Thursday, June 14, 2007

Caption This!

I know I'm ready for another "Caption Me" post. Heres some pictures of Angela Bassett that need you to caption them. Have fun!


#1On the cover of Vanity Fair 1995
There is one woman that is not like the others. She is sexier, she is smiling, and...she is sexier. Can you find her?


#2
Premiere of The Score
Courtney- "I must not have seen Waiting to Exhale"


#3During the filming of the 'Proud Mary' Scene in Whats Love Got to Do With it
"Tina Turner was never this ripped"


#4
Angela with V.P. of Von Dutch Kustom Cycles, Ron Starrantino
The Fast and the Furious meets How Stella Got her Groove Back

3 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

I don't have a caption, but her arms are better than my trainer's! I wonder if her rates are reasonable...

Oh, yeah, and the guy in the last picture is sexy.

SimzBrazil said...

In this radio interview someone asked Angela if she had a trainer to get in shape like that and she said, "Yeah, yeah, I have to pay somebody." LOL!

She didnt give her trainer a shout out or anything, but I'm sure shes paying out the wazoo for that body of hers!!

Anonymous said...

i love that first picture because she not like the other women. nice pictures gret post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails