Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meet the Robinsons Premiere


Angela and Courtney attended the Meet the Robinsons premiere at the El Capitan Theater on Sunday (without the twins:-()


USA Today reported:
Bassett talked about her twins, Slater and his sister, Bronwyn. They are just 1, a little too young to appreciate the film. But they have started responding to Baby Einstein videos and are starting "to make alphabet noises," she said."



Angie and Court still look like they were having fun. I guess they can have a break every now and then.

4 comments:

Manda said...

NOOOOOOOOOO! How could she not take the twins? Too young my @$$

At least they are having a good time. I want some ice cream!

SimzBrazil said...

I thought this would've been a perfect opportunity to take the twins to see her movie. They're about 1 1/2 years old, thats too young too sit through a kiddy movie??

No matter though. Ang is looking fly in her elongated bell-bottoms and I want some butter-pecan ice cream with caramel and sprinkles on top. Thank you!

Natacia said...

can yall tell me where angie's shows are?? hwo about her feet? LOL!!! im just kidding!

Coco LaRue said...

I am loving the hell out of that collar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails