Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

*Valentines Day is a day of love, kindness, and appreciation. Its a time to show your loved ones that you care. Lets get into the history of Valentines day---

I'm just joking, BassettHounds! Happy "Friends: A Love Story is out!" day. After you've said your kind words to significant others, you can go to Barnes and Noble, Walden Books, or any mainstream bookstore and pick up, Friends today!

As soon as this post is published I'm going straight to Walmart guys. Because I'm on that low "college student" budget. The only down-side is that the cashier might thumb through my copy of Friends while I'm at the register as if they're deciding to buy it themselves by desecrating my copy (this has happened to me only too often at Walmart). Pray for the poor cashier person at Walmart that thumbs through MY copy of Friends. They'll be getting a few non-Christian words spewed at them and a long speech on customer service skills. I surely dont play that!

I dont anticipate doing too many posts today either. I do anticipate on sitting in my dorm flipping through the pages of Friends like I'll find the meaning of life at the end! ;-D Hopefully I'll finish before Angela, Courtney, and the twins appear on the Oprah show at 4pm today.


Have a LOVELY day, BassettHounds!



Whats That Got to Do With It?
('Not so Random this time' News!)
  • Courtney B. Vance gives his secrets on love. "When the queen is happy, the man is happy." [source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry... Happy belated Valentine's to you too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails