Monday, February 19, 2007

New Film: "Of Boys & Men"

The updates for this new film are coming slowly but surely. The plot of the film hasnt been announced yet but this is what we know for sure:
  • Filming is to begin March 6th in Chicago


  • Screenplay written by Michelle Amor, Starring Robert Townsend (both are Chicago, Illinois natives), and directed by Carl Seaton

  • Executive Producers are Shebeta Carter and Maisha Parsons (both of Anointed Harvesters Films), and Robert Townsend

  • "Of Boys & Men" is a family drama also starring Angela Bassett and Faizon Love

  • The project will also provide two training opportunities/internships in film.

    They are: Film Internship Training for interested persons between the ages of 16 and 21, and a Film Shadow Training program. The Shadow Training program is open to all ages. A stipend will be awarded for both programs.

    For more information contact Masequa Myers, Film Training Director at: 773/268-6775 or email: masegua@aol.com



3 comments:

SimzBrazil said...

I guess Ms. Chi Chi and Manda were right to rush meeting Ang and Court at the book tour. I get the feeling Ang is going to be MIA alot during the book tour.

For me, its all win-win:
I cant wait to meet Mr. Vance himself and Angela in a new movie is super exciting!

Manda said...

LOL yeah better safe than sorry I guess. And unlike some people think, I'm not gonna say any names, but I am excited to see Angie in a new movie. Can't wait to see more about this film.

SimzBrazil said...

Yeeeeeah right Manda. You're just excited to go to NYC and meet Ang. You couldnt care less about another film. LOL! joke, joke. I dont blame you though, I'd be all over that too.

I just cant wait to meet Court. He seems really cool. If I meet Ang again...I might get a brain aneurysm or something. LOL! Too...much...pressssure!!! LMAOOOOO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails